What to see and do in Hervey Bay Queensland
Hervey Bay is best known for its access to natural attractions of the world heritage listed Fraser Island, the Southern Great Barrier Reef, including the coral cay of Lady Elliot Island, and spectacular pristine beaches. During the period of Mid July to late October annually Hervey Bay Queensland is home to the majestic hump back whales, with fantastic up close and personal experiences in calm waters available daily on a great range of vessels.
There are dozens of other hervey bay qld attractions that can enhance a truly unique holiday experience from the joys of a trip on the glass bottomed vessel, to sunset sailing the Bay, to the action of Go Karting, to the thrill of sportfishing. The choice is yours.
Other Activities include :
- The new Hervey Bay Water Education Park
- Hervey Bay Historical Village and museum
- Neptunes Reef World
- Glass bottom boat nature tours
- Champagne Sunset Sails
- Great Sandy Region Botanical Gardens
- Australiana Cottage Crafts & Gifts
- Hervey Bay Regional Gallery
- Splat Attack (Paint Ball)
- Skydiving (Beach and Park landings)
- Horse Riding Adventures
- Hervey Bay Cinemas
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Hervey Bay Go Kart Track
- Flyfishing Charters
- Sportfishing Charters
- Barra Fishing Charters
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Mini Golf & Golf Driving Range
- 4 Golf Courses
- 3 Bowls Clubs
- Bicycle Hire
- + Much much more!
Stay and Play in Hervey Bay – a perfectly natural destination
Simply contact us to learn more about the special experiences available when you stay in Beautiful Hervey Bay Australia.